Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Museum

Last time I was in dc I had such an emotional response to coming up out of the metro and seeing the National Mall-I was thinking last night that it was too bad thatbi would not have that "first time feeling " again-I was wrong! It is such an awesome thing to be in our Nation's capital.....the museum program ismeverything I thought it would be and more, Henry Greenbaum, a Auschwitz survivor, spoke this morning, it was so emotional I forgot to take notes!! We have been allowed to tour the exhibit twice so far and both times I saw something I had missed the first time. Headed back to class......will write again later

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear that the program is so good. What an incredible opportunity to be able to listen to the Auschwitz survivor! I hope the rest of the week goes as well for you.

    ReplyDelete